Friday 19 April 2013

Graphic tees

Since the weather's getting better I need to move out of jumpers and into tshirts. 

Also I love the whole graphic tee and fancy skirt combination because it looks smart and casual at the same time. 


(photos from lookbook)
I love cats and this tshirt - American Apparel £21

Love this tshirt. Unicorns are cute and it's lilac too! - Urban Outfitters  £28

This pattern is so beautiful (monochrome too) and it's in the sale for £14 at Urban Outfitters


Ladies Last Night T-Shirt (Black)
I saw this tshirt on another blog a while ago and I love Noah and the Whale so this tshirt is lovely. They also do it in white here Noah and the Whale merch £15


Last year I found this amazing website when I was looking for a present for my boyfriend. It's called Red Bubble, it has loads of different designs that can be put onto tshirts, phone cases, hoodies, posters, etc... The tshirts are American Apparel and are only around £15. There's so many designs so it's best to just type something you like into the search bar and see what comes up.

So you can probably tell what I'll be spending my money on over summer...

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love the graphic tee and lace skirt look! It's nice to sometimes wear girlier things with a more casual t-shirt xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete