Sunday 16 June 2013

Summer shoes


Currently looking out of the window and realising that it's not Summer and I still have to wear big cardigans and hoodies when I go out (sometimes both). But I'm hopeful that Summer is just around the corner (fingers crossed) and when the weather decides to get warmer, I'm going to need new shoes! At the moment the most summer-y shoes I have are my converse. I pretty much wear the same shoes all year round. This year I want to take advantage of the heat and wear t-bar shoes or sandals.

These are from Topshop. They have loads similar to this style in all different colours. I was going to buy some similar to this but they're sold out now (wah). Considering buying these because they're the same price and soooo cute (£30)


Zoom image
I have really mixed feelings about jelly shoes. It's probably because I remember them as something you wore as a child without choice so they don't seem that fashionable. On the other hand, I think they're really cute, they look lovely with jeans rolled up or a cute dress. They are nostalgic but I'm not sure if that's in a good or bad way.  £20 - JuJu at Office

I feel the same about these as a do jelly shoes - probably because they're both jelly. I think these are slightly nicer than the original jelly shoe because they can sometimes look a bit bulky whereas these are more fitted with thinner pieces of rubber. If they weren't £45 I would have them. (Melissa at Urban Outfitters)


Jeffrey Campbell Sydney Flat (found on Nasty Gal) £63.12
I love the holographic strap at the front and the way it contrasts with the black at the back. I've decided that I'm in love with these shoes but they're so expensive (why?) :( I know they're expensive because they're Jeffrey Campbell but if anyone knows of any dupes please let me know!





These are the main shoes I can find that I personally would wear. I'm so picky with shoes but let's hope I can find some nice summer shoes for when the weather gets better! 

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment