Tuesday 30 July 2013

Winged eyeliner



This isn't really a tutorial because I don't think a video of me drawing on my face will be very interesting, I'm just showing you what I use on my face, so like an outfit post for my make up. This isn't what I wear every day because it's a lot of effort to get off at the end of the day when I'm tired, but when I can be bothered, this is my face. 
 (if you look closely into my eye you can see the reflection of my boyfriend taking the photo)
For my eyebrows I just lightly shade them in a bit with Rimmel eyebrow pencil, I think it looks better if I have darker eyebrows when I wear a lot of eye make up
I love this mascara, it's Maybelline Colossal Volume cat eyes, it isn't clump and give you really long thick (but not too thick) lashes. It's about £8.99 but you can often find it on one of those 3 for 2 offers.

This is the Maybelline eye studio gel liner. When I first got it I thought it was really good because it stays on really well and glides on, but when you want to do flicks the brush is too thick, I should probably just get a better brush but the one they give you with it is okay for now. I think it's better than liquid liner because that can often smudge whilst it's drying whereas this one doesn't because you don't really have to wait for it to dry.
As I said, the brush on my Maybelline gel liner is too thick to do flicks so I use this Eyeko Skinny eye liner, I got it free with Marie Claire. It's really good because it's small so you can do really neat detailed flicks or other fancy eye liner things. It says on all day (the other day I was too lazy to take my make up off and it stayed on for two days).

Urban decay is my favourite make up brand ever because of all the pretty colours of eyeliner and eyeshadow. I got this one in a set for Christmas years ago and as you can see it's running out, they're about £14 each though so I'll just have to use this one sparingly. I put this on my eye water line just to add a bit of colour. 


So that's what I use on my face sometimes, I might do another one because I do my make up differently nearly everyday because I love experimenting with different eye shadows and eye liners.

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx 




1 comment: