Saturday 12 October 2013

Too much Tartan





Hello! I took these photos yesterday using my tripod so they're not as good as the photos my boyfriend takes. It's got a lot colder recently so I've had to layer up with a hoodie, jacket and scarf - I really should just buy a coat. 

In these photos I'm wearing...

American Apparel Tartan skirt here
American Apparel grey hoodie similar here
H&M jacket (I can't find the same jacket because I bought it years ago but other H&M coats and jackets here)
Cow vintage tartan scarf (can't find similar but look around vintage/charity shops and you'll probably find something!)
this black top is from Topshop but I got it ages ago
Dr Martens here

So this is my first real winter outfit! I don't really have that many winter clothes but I wear the same clothes in winter as I do in summer. But I might go shopping soon, then I can do a little winter-y haul and loads of outfit posts, yay!


Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

ps. I've had silver shampoo on my hair for over an hour so my hair will probably be purple when I wash it off (ah)

No comments:

Post a Comment