I was going through my iPad photos the other day and realised I should probably do something with them. So, I've decided to do a month in photos kind of post (which also helps with another one of my resolutions, blogging more). I've seen other bloggers do weekly ones but I don't think my life is interesting enough for that to work.
1. The wrapping paper my boyfriend used to wrap up my birthday presents (who knew you could get personalised Ryan Gosling wrapping paper!?)
2. Another birthday related photo, my boyfriend got me a My Neighbour Totoro tshirt and I wore it for three days one week.
3. More birthday things, my boyfriend got me a lucky Chinese cat and my cat Lotti got a bit confused
4. As a joint birthday and Christmas present my parents bought me a car. I can't legally drive it though, which I know is a bit backwards.. but I am slowly learning!
5. Hello Kitty advent calendar!
6. Me, my mum and my sister Daisy when we went out for my birthday
7. Our Christmas tree
8. Me, my boyfriend and his little brother with the Hello Kitty that his family got me for my birthday (anyone notice a theme here?)
So there are some things that happened this month, I've noticed it's quite birthday related..
Lots of Love