Friday 3 January 2014

Leather jacket





Today I decided I'd use my iPad to take outfit post photos... But as you can tell this wasn't a good idea as the quality is terrible. Next time I will remember to charge my camera (new years resolution no.1)

I am wearing

Faux leather jacket - Topshop - £26 (in the sale yay)
Tartan scarf - Chatworth house - Christmas present
Levi's shorts - Cow Vintage
Desert boots - Wild Vintage - £29.99
Jumper - H&M

On boxing day I reluctantly followed my boyfriend to the sales and was a bit sad about waking up at 8 in the morning. But, I came home with this really pretty leather jacket! I went into Topshop hoping to find a big snuggly boyfriend coat and didn't have much luck, then I saw the rail of leather jackets. After digging through for about ten minutes I found this one, and it was only £26! I've wanted a leather jacket for years and I finally have one, it's so much better than the boring beige spring jacket I used to wear.

This scarf was a Christmas present from my mum and I love it. I now have three tartan scarves but this is my favourite because it's actually long enough to keep me warm.

I bough these desert boots on New Years Eve from a vintage shop in Nottingham called Wild Clothing. They sell new and old clothes and these boots are from the new bit. They have lots of other different colours like pink, blue, and beige. I like mine because they aren't the typical brown colour and the purple makes them a bit more feminine.

Also, meet my fluffy grumpy cat Monty.

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your desert boots and leather jacket - two things that have been on my wish list for ages!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and the jacket. http://alliechynna.com

    ReplyDelete