Monday 17 February 2014

Jean obsession


Recently jeans have appealed to me a lot more than skirts and shorts. Maybe it's partly growing up and not wanting to wear the whole shorts and tights combination as much or maybe I'm just getting lazy and would rather throw on a pair of jeans and a jumper than an elaborate outfit involving a skirt or a dress.
So even though I like jeans, I'm not a very good example of someone who does. I only own one pair of jeans. They're from Peacocks and I've had them for about 6 years (they are starting to get a bit small now). 

I'm running a bit low on money at the moment so it's time for a wishlist about the things I want but can't afford. 

I see this photo all over Tumblr and each time I see it I want these jeans more. I have no idea how much they are because I looked on the Acne website and couldn't find them. But I NEED them - they're probably a little out of my price range though. 

I recently saw these black Lana super skinny jeans from River Island on Ellen's blog and saw that they were only £25 so they are a definite want. Next pay day I will be buying these. 


I was once going to buy some Topshop Joni jeans but the idea of a pinafore dress seemed a lot more appealing. But now part of me wishes I had chosen the Joni jeans because they are a lot more versatile and never go out of fashion, much unlike the pinafore dress. I like these jeans because they're not boring. I've always though of jeans as being the safe option and a bit boring but these have a gingham pattern so are in trend for Spring and look a bit more interesting. Does anyone know if the Topshop Joni jeans are worth £38?

It's so hard deciding what jeans to buy that I'll probably just go for the safe option and buy black jeans. 

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment