Tuesday 26 August 2014

Wedding outfit post












(all photos courtesy of George Swan)

Last Friday me and George went to a wedding and it was lovely. When we arrived at the reception we had afternoon tea with sandwiches and cake. Everyone had different vintage tea cups and plates which was really nice (mine had a pineapple on it).

Even though we've known about this wedding for months, I decided to buy my dress the day before in a panic. It's from a section of Outfit called Tenki and it was around £22, they don't have a very good website but you can find their dresses in Dorothy Perkins, Outfit, New Look and many more places. My mum bought me the necklace for my birthday and the shoes were £15 from the Dorothy Perkins section of outfit but they were in the sale and I can't find them on the website. The picture doesn't really show them properly but they are covered in silver glitter. I really want an excuse to wear them again.

So overall it was a lovely day and congratulations to Tim and Claire! 

Sophie x

2 comments:

  1. aw, you look lovely! I love the dress

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete